Tracsis appoints Elizabeth Anne Richards as director
Ms. Richards was previously Group Finance Director of Callcredit Information Group, from 2000 to 2015.
She is a Chartered Accountant, having trained with EY, and currently is Non-executive Director and audit committee chair of LINK Scheme Ltd, the UK ATM network operator.
Prior to Callcredit, Ms. Richards worked in a variety of finance roles. She will transition to Chair the Tracsis audit committee following completion of company's year-end accounts process.
She will also sit as a member of both the remuneration and nomination committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership