Tracon Pharma appoints Ronald Shazer as CMO
The Company expects that Dr. Shazer’s last day of employment will be August 5, 2016. He joined the Company as Chief Medical Officer in October 2015.
Prior to that, he was Senior Director, Clinical Lead Oncology at Pfizer.
Prior to Pfizer, Dr. Shazer was Director, Clinical Research Oncology at Bristol-Myers Squibb from 2011 to 2013. Prior to Bristol-Myers Squibb, he was Head of Clinical Development at Arena Pharmaceuticals.
Dr. Shazer held academic positions in the Department of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, andCedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Shazer earned his B.A. in Economics from the University of California, San Diego, M.D. from the New York Medical College, and M.B.A from the Anderson School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles.
He completed his residency in internal medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in 2004. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST