Track Group appoints Peter Poli as CFO
Mr. Poli has more than 20 years of financial management experience. At Grand Banks Yachts Limited, Mr. Poli was responsible for the company's overall financial strategy including cost management, capital allocation and funding as well as its M&A activity.
Prior to Grand Banks Yachts Limited, Mr. Poli held various positions of increasing responsibility in finance at Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc. and Morgan Stanley Online, FTD.com, and I-Works.
Mr. Poli received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Industrial Engineering from Brown University and his Master's degree in Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
- LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership
Lonmin H1 pretax loss $199 million Earnings
AMD Q1 net loss $73 million Earnings