Track Group appoints Peter Poli as CFO
Mr. Poli has more than 20 years of financial management experience. At Grand Banks Yachts Limited, Mr. Poli was responsible for the company's overall financial strategy including cost management, capital allocation and funding as well as its M&A activity.
Prior to Grand Banks Yachts Limited, Mr. Poli held various positions of increasing responsibility in finance at Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc. and Morgan Stanley Online, FTD.com, and I-Works.
Mr. Poli received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and Industrial Engineering from Brown University and his Master's degree in Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
More inside POST