TP Group appoints Jeremy Carlisle Warner-Allen as director
Mr. Warner-Allen has over 25 years' experience in capital markets.
Most recently he was Executive Director, Board Member and Head of the Growth Companies Team at Cenkos Securities plc, where he advised a number of AIM companies over a period of 11 years.
Prior to joining Cenkos, Mr. Warner-Allen was a founding member of Beeson Gregory Limited and responsible for the UK sales desk, a role he retained when Beeson Gregory merged with Evolution Securities in 2002. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership