TP Group appoints Jeremy Carlisle Warner-Allen as director
Mr. Warner-Allen has over 25 years' experience in capital markets.
Most recently he was Executive Director, Board Member and Head of the Growth Companies Team at Cenkos Securities plc, where he advised a number of AIM companies over a period of 11 years.
Prior to joining Cenkos, Mr. Warner-Allen was a founding member of Beeson Gregory Limited and responsible for the UK sales desk, a role he retained when Beeson Gregory merged with Evolution Securities in 2002. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership