Toys"R"Us names first EVP, global chief technology officer
Mr. Wills comes to Toys“R”Us from American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) where he served as Vice President, Global Head of Digital Technology, leading the company’s online and in-store technology groups, as well as those of the AEO subsidiary brands.
Previously, he served as Vice President, Direct and Omni Channel Technologies at Macy’s, Inc.
Prior to that, he held various consulting and technology roles within Thomson Reuters (previously Thomson Publishing) in London and San Francisco.
Mr. Wills received a Diploma in Information Technology from the Central Institute of Technology in Wellington, New Zealand. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
More inside POST