Toshiba appoints Fumio Otani as CEO of TAES
Mr. Otani also serves as the Chairman and CEO of Toshiba America Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation and sole shareholder of TAES, and as Toshiba Corporation’s Corporate Representative for the Americas.
Mr. Otani joined Toshiba in 1981 and has spent most of his distinguished career in Toshiba’s power systems business operations, taking on various assignments of increasing responsibility and helping to further Toshiba’s thermal & hydro power plant business in overseas markets.
Mr. Otani is a graduate of Tokyo Metropolitan University, where he majored in Mechanical Engineering, and he also completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Novan appoints Machelle Sanders to board
- Cree appoints Gregg Lowe as CEO
- HanesBrands appoints Barry A. Hytinen as CFO
- Bojangles’ appoints Robert F. Hull, Jr. to board
- Nucor elects General Lloyd J. Austin III (Ret) as director
More inside POST