Torchmark Corporation names Steven P. Johnson to board
During his 41-year career with Deloitte & Touche, Mr. Johnson held a variety of positions, including direct client service and senior firm leadership roles, ultimately serving as Deputy Managing Partner-Operations.
Since his retirement in June 2013, Mr. Johnson has served as a financial consultant/advisor for Boulder Creek Development, LLP and its affiliated companies.
Mr. Johnson holds a B.B.A. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Hedge fund activism weakens the competition Leadership