Torchmark Corporation names Steven P. Johnson to board
During his 41-year career with Deloitte & Touche, Mr. Johnson held a variety of positions, including direct client service and senior firm leadership roles, ultimately serving as Deputy Managing Partner-Operations.
Since his retirement in June 2013, Mr. Johnson has served as a financial consultant/advisor for Boulder Creek Development, LLP and its affiliated companies.
Mr. Johnson holds a B.B.A. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Hibbett Sports Q1 income falls 25% Earnings