Torchmark Corporation names Steven P. Johnson to board
During his 41-year career with Deloitte & Touche, Mr. Johnson held a variety of positions, including direct client service and senior firm leadership roles, ultimately serving as Deputy Managing Partner-Operations.
Since his retirement in June 2013, Mr. Johnson has served as a financial consultant/advisor for Boulder Creek Development, LLP and its affiliated companies.
Mr. Johnson holds a B.B.A. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST