Torchmark Corporation names Steven P. Johnson to board
During his 41-year career with Deloitte & Touche, Mr. Johnson held a variety of positions, including direct client service and senior firm leadership roles, ultimately serving as Deputy Managing Partner-Operations.
Since his retirement in June 2013, Mr. Johnson has served as a financial consultant/advisor for Boulder Creek Development, LLP and its affiliated companies.
Mr. Johnson holds a B.B.A. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST
U.S. unemployment at 10-year low Economy