Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
Ms. Bell has over 18 years of experience in healthcare equities portfolio management and research.
Ms. Bell was a Vice President at Standard Life Investments where she was a portfolio manager and health care equity analyst.
Previously, she was a Managing Director at Putnam Investments, and served as a senior health care analyst and a portfolio manager of the Putnam Health Sciences Trust.
Ms. Bell’s healthcare experience also includes equity research positions with State Street Research and Alex. Brown & Sons, Inc.
Ms. Bell is a past member of the Board of Overseers at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
She holds a B.A. from Wesleyan University and an M.B.A. from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST