TomCo Energy appoints Malcolm Groat as director
Mr. Groat has a wide range of experience in corporate life, with roles as Chairman, Non-Executive Director, Chair of Audit, CEO, COO and CFO for a number of companies.
He is an adviser on compliance and governance, strategy and operational improvement, and managing the risks of rapid change.
Mr. Groat holds an MA from St Andrews University, focused on global development and an MBA from Warwick Business School.
In addition, he is a Chartered Accountant, having qualified with PwC in London.
Mr. Groat is a Fellow of the Institute of Directors, Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce and Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Mr. Groat is currently, amongst other appointments, Non-Executive Director of Baronsmead Second Venture Trust and Non-Executive Director of Corps Security. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership
Wal-Mart unveils popular layaway program Companies