TomCo Energy appoints Alexander Benger as director
Mr. Benger is an SME focused corporate financier.
Initially having focused on operational management within financial services companies, he moved into corporate finance in 2003, concentrating predominantly on the London small cap market and has been involved in numerous fund raisings, stock market flotations and corporate actions for both private and public companies.
Mr. Benger is currently the Director of Corporate Finance at IPO Capital Partners Limited.
He was also, more recently, the Head of Product Development at ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange (ISDX) and before that the Head of Operations at GXG Markets A/S.
Mr. Benger holds a BA (Honours) Business Administration degree from Staffordshire University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST