TomCo Energy appoints Alexander Benger as director
Mr. Benger is an SME focused corporate financier.
Initially having focused on operational management within financial services companies, he moved into corporate finance in 2003, concentrating predominantly on the London small cap market and has been involved in numerous fund raisings, stock market flotations and corporate actions for both private and public companies.
Mr. Benger is currently the Director of Corporate Finance at IPO Capital Partners Limited.
He was also, more recently, the Head of Product Development at ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange (ISDX) and before that the Head of Operations at GXG Markets A/S.
Mr. Benger holds a BA (Honours) Business Administration degree from Staffordshire University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
More inside POST