TomCo Energy appoints Alexander Benger as director
Mr. Benger is an SME focused corporate financier.
Initially having focused on operational management within financial services companies, he moved into corporate finance in 2003, concentrating predominantly on the London small cap market and has been involved in numerous fund raisings, stock market flotations and corporate actions for both private and public companies.
Mr. Benger is currently the Director of Corporate Finance at IPO Capital Partners Limited.
He was also, more recently, the Head of Product Development at ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange (ISDX) and before that the Head of Operations at GXG Markets A/S.
Mr. Benger holds a BA (Honours) Business Administration degree from Staffordshire University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST