TomCo Energy appoints Alexander Benger as director
Mr. Benger is an SME focused corporate financier.
Initially having focused on operational management within financial services companies, he moved into corporate finance in 2003, concentrating predominantly on the London small cap market and has been involved in numerous fund raisings, stock market flotations and corporate actions for both private and public companies.
Mr. Benger is currently the Director of Corporate Finance at IPO Capital Partners Limited.
He was also, more recently, the Head of Product Development at ICAP Securities & Derivatives Exchange (ISDX) and before that the Head of Operations at GXG Markets A/S.
Mr. Benger holds a BA (Honours) Business Administration degree from Staffordshire University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST