Tom Hough elected to Equifax board of directors
Mr. Hough will also serve on the Board's Audit and Technology Committees.
Mr. Hough is the retired Americas Vice Chair of Ernst & Young LLP. Based in New York, he was Vice Chair of Assurance Services of Ernst & Young from 2009 to July 2014, and Americas Vice Chair until his retirement in September 2014.
Mr. Hough joined Ernst & Young in 1978 and became a partner in 1987. During his career at Ernst & Young, he led various teams across the firm, including serving as Vice Chair and Southeast Area Managing Partner from 2000 to 2009 and Vice Chair of Human Resources from 1996 to 2000.
He currently serves as a director of Publix Super Markets, Inc. and a trustee of the Federated Fund Family. He is also active in a number of civic organizations, including serving as a member of the Business School Board of Visitors of the University of Alabama and Wake Forest University.
Mr. Hough graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in Accounting and an M.A. in Accounting with honors from the University of Alabama. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership