Titan names James Froisland CFO
Mr. Froisland was appointed as Interim Chief Financial Officer in May 2016.
Mr. Froisland has had extensive experience as a Chief Financial Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Secretary, Consultant and Board Member for domestic and international public and private equity owned companies, including Westell Technologies, Inc., InfuSystems Holdings, Inc., Material Sciences Corporation, and Burns International Services Corporation.
He also held financial leadership positions at Anixter International, Inc., Budget Rent a Car Corporation, Allsteel, Inc., and The Pillsbury Company.
Mr. Froisland began his career at KPMG LLP and is a Certified Public Accountant.
He holds a Masters of Business Administration in Management Information Systems from the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management and a Bachelor of Arts from Luther College in Math and Accounting. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Hilco Merchant Resources hires Seth Marks as SVP
- Veltex Corporation appoints Andreas Mauritzson as CEO
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership