Tissue Regenix names Shervanthi Homer-Vanniasinkam as director
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam is a Consultant Vascular Surgeon who holds a number of appointments at medical and academic institutions across the country, and is regularly invited to lecture at prestigious establishments across the world.
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam was recently appointed to the First Chair of Engineering and Surgery at University College London, and currently holds positions which include Clinical Sub - Dean, University of Leeds Medical School and Professor of Surgery University of Warwick Medical School and University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire.
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam has been acting as a clinical advisor to the Group for a number of years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST
Porsche Q1 profit climbed 49 percent Earnings