Tissue Regenix names Shervanthi Homer-Vanniasinkam as director
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam is a Consultant Vascular Surgeon who holds a number of appointments at medical and academic institutions across the country, and is regularly invited to lecture at prestigious establishments across the world.
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam was recently appointed to the First Chair of Engineering and Surgery at University College London, and currently holds positions which include Clinical Sub - Dean, University of Leeds Medical School and Professor of Surgery University of Warwick Medical School and University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire.
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam has been acting as a clinical advisor to the Group for a number of years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership
KKR & Co. acquires USI for $4.3 billion Companies