Tissue Regenix names Shervanthi Homer-Vanniasinkam as director
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam is a Consultant Vascular Surgeon who holds a number of appointments at medical and academic institutions across the country, and is regularly invited to lecture at prestigious establishments across the world.
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam was recently appointed to the First Chair of Engineering and Surgery at University College London, and currently holds positions which include Clinical Sub - Dean, University of Leeds Medical School and Professor of Surgery University of Warwick Medical School and University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire.
Ms. Homer-Vanniasinkam has been acting as a clinical advisor to the Group for a number of years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Bulgaria monthly inflation -0.5% Economy