Tissue Regenix Group CFO Ian Jefferson to leave
Mr. Jefferson joined Tissue Regenix as Chief Financial Officer in June 2011.
Mr. Jefferson was formerly Chief Executive Officer of AIM listed, COE Group Plc. Having initially joined COE as CFO in 2007 he became CEO in 2008, restructured the Group and then successfully planned and executed its sale.
Prior to COE, he held a number of senior finance positions within LSE-quoted companies, most recently as Group Financial Controller of 600 Group Plc.
A qualified chartered accountant, Mr. Jefferson holds a BSc in Physics with Electronics from Manchester University and an MSc in Applied Radiation Physics from Birmingham University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
More inside POST
Seadrill Q1 revenue $569 million Earnings