Time Warner names head of investor relations
Ms. Holscott joined Time Warner in March of this year to work closely with and ultimately succeed Mike Kopelman, who served as head of the IR group for the past three years.
Before joining Delphi, Ms. Holscott spent 16 years at General Electric Company working her way up to Chief Financial Officer of GE Asset Management, where she led all financial operations for what is one of the largest managers of institutional assets in the world.
During her time at GE, she also served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for the NBC Universal TV Stations Division.
Mr. Kopelman is joining Home Box Office as Senior Vice President, Finance - Strategic Planning. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership
L Brands earnings retreat 46% in Q1 Earnings