Timberline appoints chief financial officer
Mr. Hardy has over 25 years of precious metals mining, exploration and manufacturing experience in both the public and private sectors.
From August 2007 to January 2016, he served as Timberline’s Chief Financial Officer where he managed finance, accounting, and administrative functions of the Company, including equity and debt financings, two major acquisitions, dual listings on national exchanges in the United States and Canada, along with marketing and other public disclosures.
Prior to joining Timberline, Mr. Hardy served in executive roles at a start-up gold exploration company, a private custom minting firm, and a historic silver mining company.
Since January 2016, he has continued to perform Timberline’s CFO responsibilities as a consultant.
Mr. Hardy earned a Bachelor in Business Administration degree in finance from Boise State University and has attained certifications as a Certified Management Accountant and a Certified Cash Manager. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Idaho
- Albertsons Companies names VP, communications and public affairs
- Wabash National appoints Brent Yeagy as president, COO
- Frontier names area GM for Idaho, Montana and Utah
- Timberline Resources director William M. Sheriff resigns
- Micron Technology names Trevor Schulze as CIO
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings