Tim Holt to take on new CEO role at Siemens
Mr. Holt is currently CEO of the Power and Gas Business Unit within the Power Generation Services Division.
Mr. Tim Holt completed an engineering degree in aerospace technology at the Technische Universität Berlin and received an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management in Evanston, Illinois.
The Division's current CEO, Randy Zwirn is retiring on October 1, 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Affimed appoints Wolfgang Fischer as COO
- DEA appoints Maria Moraeus Hanssen as CEO
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
More inside POST
Elbit demos its unmanned surface vessel Companies