Tim Holt to take on new CEO role at Siemens
Mr. Holt is currently CEO of the Power and Gas Business Unit within the Power Generation Services Division.
Mr. Tim Holt completed an engineering degree in aerospace technology at the Technische Universität Berlin and received an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management in Evanston, Illinois.
The Division's current CEO, Randy Zwirn is retiring on October 1, 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST