Tiger Resources appoints mining engineer to lead company
Mr. Sampson, a mining engineer, has more than 25 years’ resources industry experience across numerous locations including West and Southern Africa.
In addition to significant mine development and operating experience, Mr. Sampson has listed company governance experience across multiple international jurisdictions.
He has held leadership roles that have covered the entire cycle of exploration, development, construction, operations and closure.
With this appointment, current CEO & Managing Director Michael Griffiths will remain on the Board as a non-executive director to facilitate smooth transition in management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST