Tiffany names Mark Erceg as new CFO
Previously, Mr. Erceg has been employed at Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, where he has served as executive vice president and chief financial officer since May 2015.
From 2010 - 2015, he was the chief financial officer for Masonite International Corporation.
He began his career at The Procter & Gamble Company in 1992 where, over 18 years, he served in positions of increasing responsibility in finance, market strategy, customer response, general management and global investor relations.
Mr. Erceg replaces Tiffany's former chief financial officer who left the Company in May to pursue a position at another company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST