Tiffany names Mark Erceg as new CFO
Previously, Mr. Erceg has been employed at Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, where he has served as executive vice president and chief financial officer since May 2015.
From 2010 - 2015, he was the chief financial officer for Masonite International Corporation.
He began his career at The Procter & Gamble Company in 1992 where, over 18 years, he served in positions of increasing responsibility in finance, market strategy, customer response, general management and global investor relations.
Mr. Erceg replaces Tiffany's former chief financial officer who left the Company in May to pursue a position at another company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
William Hill 17-week revenues rise Earnings
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership