Tiffany names Mark Erceg as new CFO
Previously, Mr. Erceg has been employed at Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, where he has served as executive vice president and chief financial officer since May 2015.
From 2010 - 2015, he was the chief financial officer for Masonite International Corporation.
He began his career at The Procter & Gamble Company in 1992 where, over 18 years, he served in positions of increasing responsibility in finance, market strategy, customer response, general management and global investor relations.
Mr. Erceg replaces Tiffany's former chief financial officer who left the Company in May to pursue a position at another company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST