TIER appoints Greg Whyte as director
Mr. Whyte joins the Company’s board with extensive REIT knowledge and industry experience, initially as an equity research analyst and, more recently, in investment banking.
From 2007 to 2016, Mr. Whyte was a Senior Advisor in the Real Estate Leisure and Lodging Investment Banking group at UBS Securities.
Prior to that, from 1991 to 2006, Mr. Whyte was a Managing Director, Global Head of Real Estate Equity Research at Morgan Stanley, and was consistently named to the annual Institutional Investor All-America Research Team and Greenwich Associates Research Poll.
Mr. Whyte began his research analyst career at Lehman Brothers in 1988. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Harley-Davidson Q1 profit drops 24% Earnings