TIER appoints Greg Whyte as director
Mr. Whyte joins the Company’s board with extensive REIT knowledge and industry experience, initially as an equity research analyst and, more recently, in investment banking.
From 2007 to 2016, Mr. Whyte was a Senior Advisor in the Real Estate Leisure and Lodging Investment Banking group at UBS Securities.
Prior to that, from 1991 to 2006, Mr. Whyte was a Managing Director, Global Head of Real Estate Equity Research at Morgan Stanley, and was consistently named to the annual Institutional Investor All-America Research Team and Greenwich Associates Research Poll.
Mr. Whyte began his research analyst career at Lehman Brothers in 1988. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST