Thor Mining appoints Paul Johnson as director
Mr. Johnson is the Chief Executive Officer of Metal Tiger Plc, a company quoted on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and Non-executive Director of Metal NRG Plc, a company quoted on the ISDX Growth Market.
Mr. Johnson is a Chartered Accountant, and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters and of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
He holds a BSc (Hons) in Management Science from UMIST School of Management in Manchester. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Megaport appoints Tim Hoffman as CTO
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
More inside POST