Thor Mining appoints Paul Johnson as director
Mr. Johnson is the Chief Executive Officer of Metal Tiger Plc, a company quoted on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange and Non-executive Director of Metal NRG Plc, a company quoted on the ISDX Growth Market.
Mr. Johnson is a Chartered Accountant, and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters and of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
He holds a BSc (Hons) in Management Science from UMIST School of Management in Manchester. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership