Thor Mining appoints Alastair Middleton as director
Mr. Middleton is a Director of Metal Tiger Plc, a company quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
Mr. Middleton is a mining industry executive with more than 27 years of international experience, in both underground and open pit operations and brings with him considerable technical and financial knowledge.
He transitioned to investment banking in 2008 and has since undertaken multiple technical and economic assessments on mining companies and projects, resulting in a substantial amount of funding.
Mr. Middleton is a qualified geologist and has a Master of Science and Diploma in Mineral Exploration from the Royal School of Mines, Imperial College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Megaport appoints Tim Hoffman as CTO
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
More inside POST