Thomson Reuters appoints Kristin Peck to board of directors
Ms. Peck is Executive Vice President and President of U.S. Operations at Zoetis, a NYSE-listed animal health company, that was spun off by Pfizer in 2013. From October 2012 through April 2015, she served as Executive Vice President and Group President of Zoetis.
Ms. Peck joined Pfizer in 2004 and held various positions, including Executive Vice President, Worldwide Business Development and Innovation; Senior Vice President, Worldwide Business Development, Strategy and Innovation; Vice President, Strategic Planning; Chief of Staff to the Vice Chairman; and Senior Director, Strategic Planning.
Ms. Peck also served as a member of Pfizer’s Executive Leadership Team.
Prior to joining Pfizer, she was a Principal at Boston Consulting Group. Ms. Peck is currently a member of the Advisory Board for the Deming Center for Quality, Productivity and Competitiveness at Columbia Business School.
Ms. Peck was appointed to the Thomson Reuters Board’s Human Resources Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST