Thomas Simmerer to leave Carl Zeiss Meditec
Mr. Simmerer is a Member of the Management Board of Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, where he has had responsibility for global sales and service since 2011.
Mr. Simmerer has extensive experience in medical technology. He became head of the Microsurgery strategic business unit in Oberkochen in October 2008.
Before joining the medical wing of ZEISS, the mechanical engineer held various positions in sales at Dräger Medical AG & Co. KG in Lübeck from 1996 to 2008.
Starting as the Head of Product Marketing for the Intensive Care area, his most recent position at this company was Head of the company's top-performing Perioperative Care business unit.
Mr. Simmerer began his sales career in 1989 at Heraeus Instruments in Hanau, a globally operating precious metal and technology enterprise. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST