Thomas Cook Group appoints chief financial services officer
Mr. Mooney joins Thomas Cook from Virgin Money, where he was Director of Financial Services.
Mr. Mooney has spent over 20 years in financial services, including roles in marketing and product development.
He will sit on the company’s Group Management Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST