Thomas Cook Group appoints chief financial services officer
Mr. Mooney joins Thomas Cook from Virgin Money, where he was Director of Financial Services.
Mr. Mooney has spent over 20 years in financial services, including roles in marketing and product development.
He will sit on the company’s Group Management Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST