Thomas Cook Group appoints chief financial services officer
Mr. Mooney joins Thomas Cook from Virgin Money, where he was Director of Financial Services.
Mr. Mooney has spent over 20 years in financial services, including roles in marketing and product development.
He will sit on the company’s Group Management Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Make your company flat or be left behind Leadership