Thomas Cook Group appoints chief financial services officer
Mr. Mooney joins Thomas Cook from Virgin Money, where he was Director of Financial Services.
Mr. Mooney has spent over 20 years in financial services, including roles in marketing and product development.
He will sit on the company’s Group Management Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST