Thomas Cook Group appoints chief financial services officer
Mr. Mooney joins Thomas Cook from Virgin Money, where he was Director of Financial Services.
Mr. Mooney has spent over 20 years in financial services, including roles in marketing and product development.
He will sit on the company’s Group Management Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST