TheStreet appoints Terri Smith chief marketing officer
Ms. Smith, an accomplished marketing leader, brings to the position more than 20 years of experience and a track record of driving visibility and revenue in competitive markets.
Prior to joining TheStreet, Ms. Smith was Group Associate Publisher of Marketing at Meredith Corporation, a multi-platform media company, where she was responsible for marketing efforts across four lifestyle brands.
She has also held senior marketing positions at Condé Nast and The New York Times. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
More inside POST