TheStreet appoints Terri Smith chief marketing officer
Ms. Smith, an accomplished marketing leader, brings to the position more than 20 years of experience and a track record of driving visibility and revenue in competitive markets.
Prior to joining TheStreet, Ms. Smith was Group Associate Publisher of Marketing at Meredith Corporation, a multi-platform media company, where she was responsible for marketing efforts across four lifestyle brands.
She has also held senior marketing positions at Condé Nast and The New York Times. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Uber officially enters trucking industry Companies
Swiss Re Q1 net income $656 million Earnings