TheStreet appoints Terri Smith chief marketing officer
Ms. Smith, an accomplished marketing leader, brings to the position more than 20 years of experience and a track record of driving visibility and revenue in competitive markets.
Prior to joining TheStreet, Ms. Smith was Group Associate Publisher of Marketing at Meredith Corporation, a multi-platform media company, where she was responsible for marketing efforts across four lifestyle brands.
She has also held senior marketing positions at Condé Nast and The New York Times. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST