TheStreet appoints Terri Smith chief marketing officer
Ms. Smith, an accomplished marketing leader, brings to the position more than 20 years of experience and a track record of driving visibility and revenue in competitive markets.
Prior to joining TheStreet, Ms. Smith was Group Associate Publisher of Marketing at Meredith Corporation, a multi-platform media company, where she was responsible for marketing efforts across four lifestyle brands.
She has also held senior marketing positions at Condé Nast and The New York Times. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST