TheStreet appoints Cameron Ireland as chief technology officer
Mr. Ireland has served as Chief Technology Officer for TheStreet's institutional platforms since 2014, when the company purchased BoardEx, a London-based relationship management company, where he was a founder and senior executive.
Prior to BoardEx, Mr. Ireland was a management consultant specializing in e-commerce and technology; head of product development and information technology at E-Vote, a business unit of Thomson Financial; and senior project manager in European financial services for Reuters.
He also spent more than 11 years in the private banking sector, working as both a credit analyst and account executive. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
More inside POST
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership
Aldi to create 4,000 jobs in Britain Companies