TheStreet appoints Cameron Ireland as chief technology officer
Mr. Ireland has served as Chief Technology Officer for TheStreet's institutional platforms since 2014, when the company purchased BoardEx, a London-based relationship management company, where he was a founder and senior executive.
Prior to BoardEx, Mr. Ireland was a management consultant specializing in e-commerce and technology; head of product development and information technology at E-Vote, a business unit of Thomson Financial; and senior project manager in European financial services for Reuters.
He also spent more than 11 years in the private banking sector, working as both a credit analyst and account executive. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST