TheStreet appoints Cameron Ireland as chief technology officer
Mr. Ireland has served as Chief Technology Officer for TheStreet's institutional platforms since 2014, when the company purchased BoardEx, a London-based relationship management company, where he was a founder and senior executive.
Prior to BoardEx, Mr. Ireland was a management consultant specializing in e-commerce and technology; head of product development and information technology at E-Vote, a business unit of Thomson Financial; and senior project manager in European financial services for Reuters.
He also spent more than 11 years in the private banking sector, working as both a credit analyst and account executive. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership