Therese Hillman new CFO at NetEnt
Ms. Hillman is a member of the board of directors at Unibet and has spent the past five years as CEO of Gymgrossisten, a subsidiary of the Qliro Group.
Ms. Hillman has spent the past five years as CEO of Gymgrossisten, where she was previously CFO. She is a member of the board of directors at Unibet, where she is part of the audit committee.
Ms. Hillman has a Master of Science (MSc) in Accounting and Finance from the Stockholm School of Economics.
She is replacing Maria Hedengren, who is leaving NetEnt. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership