Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
Most recently, Dr. Kraan was Senior Vice President, Head of Innovative Medicines Respiratory and Inflammation at AstraZeneca.
Prior to that, Dr. Kraan was Vice President, Head of Clinical Research and Experimental Development Inflammation at Hoffman La Roche.
Before that, he was Vice President, Immunosciences at Bristol Myers Squibb.
Dr. Kraan began his pharmaceutical career at Schering Plough, holding roles of increasing responsibility, including Senior Global Medical Director Immunology, Global Medical Affairs.
He currently serves as an Adjunct Professor at Goteborg University (Sweden).
Dr. Kraan held numerous academic, editorial and hospital positions before entering the pharmaceutical industry.
He received his Ph.D. in immunology and M.D. from Leiden University (Netherlands). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
More inside POST