Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
Most recently, Dr. Kraan was Senior Vice President, Head of Innovative Medicines Respiratory and Inflammation at AstraZeneca.
Prior to that, Dr. Kraan was Vice President, Head of Clinical Research and Experimental Development Inflammation at Hoffman La Roche.
Before that, he was Vice President, Immunosciences at Bristol Myers Squibb.
Dr. Kraan began his pharmaceutical career at Schering Plough, holding roles of increasing responsibility, including Senior Global Medical Director Immunology, Global Medical Affairs.
He currently serves as an Adjunct Professor at Goteborg University (Sweden).
Dr. Kraan held numerous academic, editorial and hospital positions before entering the pharmaceutical industry.
He received his Ph.D. in immunology and M.D. from Leiden University (Netherlands). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
- Therachon appoints three new executives
- Ulrik Svensson appointed to SWISS board of directors
More inside POST
Good or bad, humor is always good Leadership