The Warranty Group names Alejandra Calatayud as EVP, Latin America
Ms. Calatayud brings nearly thirty years’ experience to her new role at The Warranty Group, beginning her career as an independent consultant in Australia and New Zealand.
She then moved to Microsoft Mexico where, under her leadership, the company received national recognition by the most important editors in Mexico as one of the top five companies in the country.
She then moved to New York to lead various sales efforts for Microsoft.
In 2010 Ms. Calatayud joined American Express Company as Vice President and General Manager.
In her most recent role at American Express, she served as Vice President and General Manager, Global Corporate Group, where she was responsible for a portfolio of strategic accounts on the Fortune 500 list in the United States, and global accounts in Canada and Latin America. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
More inside POST
Aon reports 17% gain in Q1 profit Earnings