The Warranty Group names Alejandra Calatayud as EVP, Latin America
Ms. Calatayud brings nearly thirty years’ experience to her new role at The Warranty Group, beginning her career as an independent consultant in Australia and New Zealand.
She then moved to Microsoft Mexico where, under her leadership, the company received national recognition by the most important editors in Mexico as one of the top five companies in the country.
She then moved to New York to lead various sales efforts for Microsoft.
In 2010 Ms. Calatayud joined American Express Company as Vice President and General Manager.
In her most recent role at American Express, she served as Vice President and General Manager, Global Corporate Group, where she was responsible for a portfolio of strategic accounts on the Fortune 500 list in the United States, and global accounts in Canada and Latin America. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
- United names new leaders to its finance organization
- Alan Heuberger elected to Deere & Company board of directors
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership