The Hanover names Mark Keim EVP, corporate development and strategy
Mr. Keim is an accomplished insurance and financial services executive with extensive experience in finance, strategy and corporate development roles at Fortune 50 companies.
Prior to joining The Hanover, Mr. Keim co-founded HealthReveal, a pioneering big data analytics company.
Previously, he held key leadership roles at Aetna, from 2008 to 2014, serving as global head of strategy and corporate development, as well as president of the organization's venture capital business.
Before joining Aetna, he was senior vice president, strategy and business development at GE Capital, and held financial leadership roles at PepsiCo and Salomon Brothers.
Mr. Keim earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Lehigh University and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST
Germany demands $550m from Zimbabwe Politics