Thai Union names CEO to lead Chicken of the Sea international
Mr. Ramirez has held extensive managerial roles in some of the world’s leading companies such as McCormick & Company, WM. Wrigley Jr. Company and Procter & Gamble. A proven business leader, Mr. Ramirez has significant international experience gathered while based in Europe and the Americas.
Prior to joining Chicken of the Sea, Mr. Ramirez served as vice president & general manager for McCormick & Company, based in Maryland.
A graduate of Rice University, he received his MBA in Marketing and Finance from the University of Texas at Austin, USA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Thailand
- Fridtjof Rusten new CFO of dtac
- Indra Budiman new CEO of Hansar Hotels Group
- J.P.Morgan appoints treasury and bank executives in Thailand
- Oishi Group: CEO Tan Passakornnatee resigns
- Berlin Pharmaceutical Industry: Amal Naj Chief new CEO and director
More inside POST
Alibaba Q4 revenue increased 60% Earnings
Foot Locker Q1 earnings drop 6% Earnings