Texas Instruments appoints Todd M. Bluedorn to board
Before joining Lennox, Mr. Bluedorn held a number of senior management positions at United Technologies Corporation, including president of three different businesses.
Mr. Bluedorn earned a master's in business administration from Harvard University and a bachelor's of science in electrical engineering from The U.S. Military Academy at West Point, after which he served in the United States Army as a combat engineer officer and Army Ranger.
Mr. Bluedorn also is a director on the boards of Lennox and Eaton Corporation, and is a trustee of Washington University in St. Louis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
AIG board: No cash bonus for CEO Companies
Finish Line Q4 net sales down 0.4% Earnings