Texas Instruments appoints Todd M. Bluedorn to board
Before joining Lennox, Mr. Bluedorn held a number of senior management positions at United Technologies Corporation, including president of three different businesses.
Mr. Bluedorn earned a master's in business administration from Harvard University and a bachelor's of science in electrical engineering from The U.S. Military Academy at West Point, after which he served in the United States Army as a combat engineer officer and Army Ranger.
Mr. Bluedorn also is a director on the boards of Lennox and Eaton Corporation, and is a trustee of Washington University in St. Louis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST