Texas Instruments appoints Todd M. Bluedorn to board
Before joining Lennox, Mr. Bluedorn held a number of senior management positions at United Technologies Corporation, including president of three different businesses.
Mr. Bluedorn earned a master's in business administration from Harvard University and a bachelor's of science in electrical engineering from The U.S. Military Academy at West Point, after which he served in the United States Army as a combat engineer officer and Army Ranger.
Mr. Bluedorn also is a director on the boards of Lennox and Eaton Corporation, and is a trustee of Washington University in St. Louis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST