Tethys Petroleum adds Mattias Sjoborg to board
Mr. Sjoborg joined Plena Group in 2001 and has led teams through origination, due diligence, negotiation and the restructuring of medium to large emerging market enterprises.
In 2011, Mr. Sjoborg bought out Plena Group in a management buy-out and has led its growth by continuing to assemble cross border transactions as well as government privatisations in predominantly emerging markets.
Mr. Sjoborg has a BA in Corporate Finance and an MBA degree from IMD Lausanne, Switzerland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Cayman Islands
- Cowell e Holdings appoints two executives
- Yingde Gases Group appoints two directors
- AAG Energy Holdings names Saurabh Narayan Agarwal as director
- SPT Energy Group appoints Qiang Li as director
- O2Micro elects Vijay Kumar to board
More inside POST
Uncertainty can make people work harder Leadership