Tethys Petroleum adds Mattias Sjoborg to board
Mr. Sjoborg joined Plena Group in 2001 and has led teams through origination, due diligence, negotiation and the restructuring of medium to large emerging market enterprises.
In 2011, Mr. Sjoborg bought out Plena Group in a management buy-out and has led its growth by continuing to assemble cross border transactions as well as government privatisations in predominantly emerging markets.
Mr. Sjoborg has a BA in Corporate Finance and an MBA degree from IMD Lausanne, Switzerland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Cayman Islands
- AAG Energy Holdings names Saurabh Narayan Agarwal as director
- SPT Energy Group appoints Qiang Li as director
- O2Micro elects Vijay Kumar to board
- Tethys appoints Alexander Skripka as chief commercial officer
- Endeavour appoints Sébastien de Montessus CEO
More inside POST