Tethys appoints Alexander Skripka as chief commercial officer
Mr. Skripka studied Political Science and Management, specializing in production and processing of oil and gas from I. Gubkin, the Russian State Oil & Gas University, he also has an MBA in Oil & Gas Management.
Mr. Skripka worked for the Kazakh National company, “KazTransGas” JSC and has extensive management experience in several other Kazakhstan based oil and gas companies.
He has actively worked with Tethys management for over six months in all aspects of the company, including gas sales, licence extension, restructuring of debt and obtaining a new loan facility from a Kazakh bank.
Mr. Skripka is a director and shareholder of Olisol Petroleum Limited, which owns 15.8% ordinary shares of Tethys and which is a party to the Investment Agreement. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Cayman Islands
- Greenlight Capital Re names Michael Belfatti as COO
- Greenlight Capital Re appoints Simon Burton as CEO
- Cowell e Holdings appoints two executives
- Yingde Gases Group appoints two directors
- AAG Energy Holdings names Saurabh Narayan Agarwal as director
More inside POST