Tessco names Murray Wright as new CEO
Mr. Wright was also elected to TESSCO’s Board of Directors. Mr. Wright was most recently CEO & President of Zones, Inc., a global IT solutions provider.
Prior to Zones, Inc., Mr. Wright was President, The Americas for Tech Data, a global distributor of IT products and services. He has served as President of Lenovo Canada, Inc.
Mr. Wright has also served as General Manager and Vice President of Americas Sales for Ingram Micro Canada.
Robert B. Barnhill, Jr. will assume the role of Executive Chairman and will continue to serve as the Chairman of TESSCO’s Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
- Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
- Community Financial Corp. names two directors
More inside POST
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership