Tessco names Murray Wright as new CEO
Mr. Wright was also elected to TESSCO’s Board of Directors. Mr. Wright was most recently CEO & President of Zones, Inc., a global IT solutions provider.
Prior to Zones, Inc., Mr. Wright was President, The Americas for Tech Data, a global distributor of IT products and services. He has served as President of Lenovo Canada, Inc.
Mr. Wright has also served as General Manager and Vice President of Americas Sales for Ingram Micro Canada.
Robert B. Barnhill, Jr. will assume the role of Executive Chairman and will continue to serve as the Chairman of TESSCO’s Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
More inside POST