Tessco names Murray Wright as new CEO
Mr. Wright was also elected to TESSCO’s Board of Directors. Mr. Wright was most recently CEO & President of Zones, Inc., a global IT solutions provider.
Prior to Zones, Inc., Mr. Wright was President, The Americas for Tech Data, a global distributor of IT products and services. He has served as President of Lenovo Canada, Inc.
Mr. Wright has also served as General Manager and Vice President of Americas Sales for Ingram Micro Canada.
Robert B. Barnhill, Jr. will assume the role of Executive Chairman and will continue to serve as the Chairman of TESSCO’s Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
More inside POST