Tesco names new non-executive director with South East Asia focus
Mr. Golsby is a Non-Executive Director of Mead Johnson Nutrition, an infant nutrition company, and was a Non-Executive Director of Beam Inc, a US listed global spirits company, prior to its acquisition by Suntory in 2014.
Additionally, Mr. Golsby is an advisor to Thai Union Group PCL, a seafood company, as well as an advisor to the Thailand Board of Investment.
He was previously President and CEO of Mead Johnson Nutrition, and prior to that held senior executive positions with Bristol Myers Squibb and Unilever.
Mr. Golsby has broad international experience, and significant management experience in South East Asia having lived and worked there for many years.
In addition to his general management experience, Mr. Golsby has a strong background in consumer marketing. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership