Tesco names Doug Ramsay to board
Mr. Ramsay has been appointed to sit on both the Compensation and the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committees.
Mr. Ramsay has 34 years of experience in the energy services industry. He is currently Vice Chairman of the Board of Calfrac Well Services Ltd., a position he has held since January 2014.
Mr. Ramsay was a founder of Calfrac Well Services Ltd., and retired as Chief Executive Officer of that Company in December 2013, a position he held since the company's inception in September 1999.
Earlier, he held several management roles with Fracmaster Ltd., most recently as President and member of the board of directors from 1992 to 1994, and Vice President of Sales and Marketing in Canada from 1989 until 1992.
Mr. Ramsay holds a Petroleum Engineering Technologies diploma from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST