Tesco names Doug Ramsay to board
Mr. Ramsay has been appointed to sit on both the Compensation and the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committees.
Mr. Ramsay has 34 years of experience in the energy services industry. He is currently Vice Chairman of the Board of Calfrac Well Services Ltd., a position he has held since January 2014.
Mr. Ramsay was a founder of Calfrac Well Services Ltd., and retired as Chief Executive Officer of that Company in December 2013, a position he held since the company's inception in September 1999.
Earlier, he held several management roles with Fracmaster Ltd., most recently as President and member of the board of directors from 1992 to 1994, and Vice President of Sales and Marketing in Canada from 1989 until 1992.
Mr. Ramsay holds a Petroleum Engineering Technologies diploma from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Singapore exports jump in August Economy