TerraVia appoints veteran food and CPG executive as new CEO
Mr. Mody brings over 25 years of experience and a strong record of financial success and innovation in the CPG, Retail and Restaurant sectors.
Most recently he served as President of Mars Food America. While at Mars, Mr. Mody served on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the GMA (Grocery Manufacturers of America).
Prior to Mars, he spent six years at Del Monte Foods, in various Strategy and General Management roles, ultimately joining the Executive team as the SVP and GM for the Consumer Products Division.
Current co-founder, Chairman and CEO Jonathan Wolfson will continue to serve as CEO until August 22nd, and will then assume the role of Executive Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST