Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Personnel changes within the BMW Group
Don't Miss Most Read
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- Akamai to buy Prolexic for $370 million
- Gothenburg the access city of 2014
- Add colors to gray winter days
- Bella cucina italiana
- The Oscars of the travel industry 2010
- Inspired by aircraft
- Noor by Bilgin
- Sleeping holiday
- Tropical rain in your bathroom
- Hey, that's some really cool Schiit amplifier
- Venerable Rotel and its 12 Series
- Cancer: Introduction, Part II
- Cancer: Introduction, Part I
- This Thanksgiving iPhone was the buyer No1 among phones
- Chinese Purchasing Managers' Index stable
- Drug combination kills antibiotic-resistant germs
- Blind man sees with help from tooth
Download Windows Gadget
Terrance Ivers EVP, oil & gas, SNC-LavalinSeptember 3, 2013, Montreal, QC, Canada - SNC-Lavalin Group, an engineering and construction group, announces the appointment of Terrance Ivers as executive vice-president, oil & gas, effective September 16, 2013.
Mr. Ivers was previously Chief Executive Officer, Oil and Gas, Compression and Solutions, for Siemens. From September 2011 until recently, he was responsible for the global compression manufacturing and oil and gas solutions businesses, with key execution hubs in Germany, Norway, Singapore, Brazil, China, the United Arab Emirates and the United States.
Mr. Ivers has more than 30 years of extensive international project and business management experience in the global oil and gas sector. He has worked for a number of world-renowned engineering and construction companies, including serving as President of AMEC Paragon, Inc., from 2007 to 2011, where he was responsible for Natural Resources Americas’ oil and gas operations.
He also served as Chief Operating Officer of Alliance Wood Group Engineering from 2004 to 2007. Mr. Ivers began his career at Kellogg Brown & Root, where he remained for 27 years, developing a comprehensive and extensive knowledge of the oil and gas business, rising to the role of Vice President of Offshore Engineering.
He is Chairman of the Engineering Leadership Board at the University of Houston Cullen College of Engineering. Mr. Ivers has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Houston and is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas.