Teridion appoints Chris Keene as CEO
Mr. Keen has extensive experience scaling early-stage companies, having founded and taken public Persistence Software, a company that pioneered distributed data management.
More recently, Mr. Keen held executive roles at VMware and Mirantis.
Elad Rave, founder of the company, will assume the role of CTO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
More inside POST
Kroger Q1 net earnings $303 million Earnings