Teridion appoints Chris Keene as CEO
Mr. Keen has extensive experience scaling early-stage companies, having founded and taken public Persistence Software, a company that pioneered distributed data management.
More recently, Mr. Keen held executive roles at VMware and Mirantis.
Elad Rave, founder of the company, will assume the role of CTO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST