Teridion appoints Chris Keene as CEO
Mr. Keen has extensive experience scaling early-stage companies, having founded and taken public Persistence Software, a company that pioneered distributed data management.
More recently, Mr. Keen held executive roles at VMware and Mirantis.
Elad Rave, founder of the company, will assume the role of CTO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST