Teridion appoints Chris Keene as CEO
Mr. Keen has extensive experience scaling early-stage companies, having founded and taken public Persistence Software, a company that pioneered distributed data management.
More recently, Mr. Keen held executive roles at VMware and Mirantis.
Elad Rave, founder of the company, will assume the role of CTO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership