Teridion appoints Chris Keene as CEO
Mr. Keen has extensive experience scaling early-stage companies, having founded and taken public Persistence Software, a company that pioneered distributed data management.
More recently, Mr. Keen held executive roles at VMware and Mirantis.
Elad Rave, founder of the company, will assume the role of CTO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
- General Finance appoints Jody Miller as CEO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership