Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Personnel changes within the BMW Group
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- Akamai to buy Prolexic for $370 million
- Gothenburg the access city of 2014
- Two U.S. companies to build solar farms in Ethiopia
- The heart of Venezuela
- All sunshine makes the desert
- Cadillac strikes again
- Iconic AC Roadster
- Cover that wall!
- Beautiful heat
- Bacillus Tilia: Hi-Fi headphone amplifier and a designer's piece
- Fujifilm X-E2 camera with the world's fastest AF speed
- Cancer: Introduction, Part II
- Cancer: Introduction, Part I
- Frigid weather puts U.S. wheat crop at risk
- Indian economy expands 4.8%, beats forecast
- Early eye disease test developed
- Judge rules in favor of whales, against Navy sonars
Don't Miss Most Read
Download Windows Gadget
Teri List-Stoll joins Kraft as SVP, financeSeptember 9, 2013, Northfield, Ill., USA – Kraft Foods Group announced Teri List-Stoll has joined the company as senior vice president of finance and will succeed current chief financial officer Timothy McLevish in the first quarter of 2014.
Ms. List-Stoll has a wealth of consumer packaged goods experience, having worked for nearly 20 years at Procter & Gamble (P&G). Since 1994, she has held a number of finance leadership roles in business unit management, supply chain, sales, accounting, and financial planning and analysis. Most recently, she was senior vice president and treasurer.
Prior to joining P&G, Ms. List-Stoll was a fellow with the Financial Accounting Standards Board and spent six years at Deloitte & Touche, providing financial counsel to large multinational companies. She is also a board and audit committee member of Danaher Corporation and a founding member of the Corporate Women’s Executive Forum.