Terex appoints Matthew Hepler to board
Mr. Hepler is currently a Partner at Marcato Capital Management L.P., a hedge fund and significant Terex shareholder.
Prior to joining Marcato, Mr. Hepler was a Managing Director at Relational Investors LLC where he led the firm’s research team focusing on the industrials and materials sector.
Mr. Hepler holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
More inside POST
Deutsche Post DHL Q2 profit climbs Earnings