Terex appoints Matthew Hepler to board
Mr. Hepler is currently a Partner at Marcato Capital Management L.P., a hedge fund and significant Terex shareholder.
Prior to joining Marcato, Mr. Hepler was a Managing Director at Relational Investors LLC where he led the firm’s research team focusing on the industrials and materials sector.
Mr. Hepler holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST
Bank of Hawaii Q1 income advances 2% Earnings