Terex appoints Matthew Hepler to board
Mr. Hepler is currently a Partner at Marcato Capital Management L.P., a hedge fund and significant Terex shareholder.
Prior to joining Marcato, Mr. Hepler was a Managing Director at Relational Investors LLC where he led the firm’s research team focusing on the industrials and materials sector.
Mr. Hepler holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
- Genesee & Wyoming appoints John Hellman as chairman
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
More inside POST
NIKE to cut 2% of global workforce Companies