Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
Mr. Sheehan most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Mylan, Inc., a global pharmaceutical company, from 2010 through April 1, 2016.
Prior to joining Mylan, Mr. Sheehan worked in a variety of financial positions at Delphi Corporation, a global supplier to the auto industry. During his last two years at Delphi he served as Chief Financial Officer.
Additionally, Mr. Sheehan’s experience includes 20 years with KPMG LLP where he was an Audit Engagement Partner, including an assignment in Germany. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals appoints Ludwig N. Hantson as CEO
- W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
More inside POST