Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
Mr. Sheehan most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Mylan, Inc., a global pharmaceutical company, from 2010 through April 1, 2016.
Prior to joining Mylan, Mr. Sheehan worked in a variety of financial positions at Delphi Corporation, a global supplier to the auto industry. During his last two years at Delphi he served as Chief Financial Officer.
Additionally, Mr. Sheehan’s experience includes 20 years with KPMG LLP where he was an Audit Engagement Partner, including an assignment in Germany. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- G&W chairman Mortimer Fuller to retire
More inside POST