Terence Goodlace appointed to Gold Fields board
Mr. Goodlace has extensive mining experience and is currently Chief Executive Officer and member of the Impala Platinum Holdings Limited Board, a position he has held since 2012.
Prior to this he held the position of Chief Executive Officer at Metorex Limited for three years until 2012.
He held the position of group Chief Operating Officer at Gold Fields, where he worked for 27 years in various capacities until October 2008. He is a non-executive director of Zimplats Holdings and also serves as a council member of the South African Chamber of Mines.
Mr. Goodlace holds a Masters degree in Business Administration from the University of Wales, a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of South Africa, and a National Diploma in Metalliferous Mining from the Witwatersrand Technikon School of Mines. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM South Africa
- ASA Resource Group removes Ching Fung Hung from board
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies appoints Alfred Mockett as director
- Sacoil confirms appointment of three directors
- Old Mutual appoints Peter Moyo as CEO of OMEM
- Naspers appoints Emilie Choi as director
More inside POST