Teradata says COO Robert Fair should leave
Mr. Fair was co-president of Teradata and led the turn-around of the marketing applications business. From 2012 to 2015, he was executive vice president (EVP) and chief marketing and information officer for Teradata.
Mr. Fair was EVP, global field operations from 2007 to 2012, where he led a team of sales and consulting professionals – as well as global systems integration partners.
He also previously served as chief marketing officer for Teradata from 2003 to 2007.
Mr. Fair started his career in 1984, joining NCR in sales, and progressed through roles of increasing responsibility in sales, sales management and marketing.
Mr. Fair graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Providence College in Providence, R.I. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
More inside POST
Moody's Q1 income rises 55% Earnings