Tenet Healthcare appoints chief medical officer
Currently, Dr. Diaz serves as the CMO for Tenet’s Florida and Northeast Regions, which includes 19 acute care hospitals, along with the affiliated outpatient facilities, and freestanding emergency and urgent care centers across four states.
Dr. Diaz began his career with Tenet in 2004 at Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts, first as chief of the emergency department and later as CMO.
Dr. Diaz is board-certified in emergency medicine and received his medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
He also holds a Master of Public Health degree from Boston University.
He completed his residency in emergency medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center and is licensed in Massachusetts. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
More inside POST