Tenet Healthcare appoints chief medical officer
Currently, Dr. Diaz serves as the CMO for Tenet’s Florida and Northeast Regions, which includes 19 acute care hospitals, along with the affiliated outpatient facilities, and freestanding emergency and urgent care centers across four states.
Dr. Diaz began his career with Tenet in 2004 at Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts, first as chief of the emergency department and later as CMO.
Dr. Diaz is board-certified in emergency medicine and received his medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
He also holds a Master of Public Health degree from Boston University.
He completed his residency in emergency medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center and is licensed in Massachusetts. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST