Telia names Andreas Joelsson as new head of investor relations
Mr. Joelsson has more than 17 years of experience from the financial industry where he has been working as a financial analyst covering the telecom and IT/Tech sector.
Most recently, Mr. Joelsson worked at DNB Markets with responsibility for the equity research of the Swedish telecom sector including companies like Telia Company and Ericsson.
Prior to joining DNB he worked 15 years at SEB also as a financial analyst.
He will succeed Jesper Wilgodt who will leave Telia Company for a position at Alecta Investment Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST