TeleTech appoints Michael Wellman as chief people officer
Mr. Wellman has over 20 years of experience.
Prior to joining TeleTech, Mr. Wellman held executive leadership roles in Human Resources in the healthcare, customer experience and hospitality industries, where he led large-scale people strategy development, lifecycle talent management, succession planning, organizational development and human capital transformations.
His previous executive experience includes leadership roles at Wellcare Health Plans, Convergys, Sitel, Planet Hollywood International and Hyatt Hotels Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Zayo Group appoints Matt Steinfort as CFO
- Chipotle Mexican Grill names Laurie Schalow CCO
- ENSERVCO appoints Tucker Franciscus as CFO
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership