TeleTech appoints Michael Wellman as chief people officer
Mr. Wellman has over 20 years of experience.
Prior to joining TeleTech, Mr. Wellman held executive leadership roles in Human Resources in the healthcare, customer experience and hospitality industries, where he led large-scale people strategy development, lifecycle talent management, succession planning, organizational development and human capital transformations.
His previous executive experience includes leadership roles at Wellcare Health Plans, Convergys, Sitel, Planet Hollywood International and Hyatt Hotels Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership
China's FDI declines in April Economy