Telenor names Jorgen C. Arentz Rostrup as CFO
Mr. Rostrup comes from the position as President of Yara North America, Inc., and will join the Telenor Group Executive Management team. Mr. Rostrup has more than 20 years’ business experience in an international context.
His current position as President of Yara North America, Inc. follows a broad range of management positions in two of Norway’s leading companies, including Country Manager for Yara Ghana Ltd., CFO in Norsk Hydro AS, Executive Vice President Energy in Hydro and CFO for Hydro’s Norwegian oil and gas activity.
Mr. Rostrup has also been on several boards, including positions within the private equity and investment banking area.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH).
Acting CFO, Morten Karlsen Sørby, will continue until Mr. Rostrup commences the position. He will then assume a new role as Chief Transformation Officer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Norway
- Nordic Nanovector appoints Lisa Rojkjaer as chief medical officer
- Targovax appoints Oystein Soug as CEO
- Norsk Hydro: head of Hydro's business area bauxite & alumina leaves
- Telenor appoints new CEO for Myanmar unit
- AKVA appoints Hallvard Muri as new CEO
More inside POST